Monday, August 13, 2012

31 Day Polish Challenge Day 9: Rainbows

Yet another catch-up post for you guys! So yeah...this challenge day was all about Rainbows. Perhaps I took the easy way out by opting for a holo instead of some spectacular rainbow nail art display...but I think you might like my efforts with this beauty better since as we've seen, nail art is not my forte.

Jade Fascinio Violeta is a stunning purple linear holo that is a close (yet more vibrant) cousin to my one true love, OPI DS Original. As with all of the Jade holos I have tried so far, the formula is stellar and requires no special base or top coat. This is 2 coats all by its lonesome. Just gorgeous!






I must say these are my favorite sort of rainbows. Jades can be purchased online at Llarowe. If you are in the market for some amazing holos...these come with my highest recommendations!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Added bonus that it doesn't need an aquabase:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazeballs! I recently tried my first holo (OPI DS Sapphire) and I'm in love. Damn, I had avoided the holo bandwagon for so long :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is one bandwagon you NEED TO BE ON!! DS Sapphire is gorgeous! It was my first holo as well!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, I need to wear my Jades again! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete