Wednesday, September 19, 2012

31 Day Polish Challenge Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

So...I decided not to go the obvious route and do an American flag mani since there were so many of those with the recent Olympics and the Fourth of July. Instead, I decided to do something more off the beaten path: PIRATES! Arrrgh!

So for my pirate flag inspired mani I chose to go full out pirate with inspirations from the flag, pirate clothing, and nautical things all in one. I won't bore you will the full details of this mani, but I will tell you that I used striping tape to help in creating the stripes on my index and ring finger and stamping on my thumb (the image plate was from the second Bundle Monster Set). I used a dotting tool to do the freehand anchor and crossbones. I thought it was fun!





Hee hee. Not your typical flag mani I don't suppose, but definantly fun! Thanks for looking!

2 comments: