Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Indie Spam!

Yay! Finally October is here (well...tomorrow) so I can do Halloween manis, which are my absolute favorite! I thought I'd share a little Halloween indie spam with you guys to kick things off right! Some of these are older indies and some of these are brand spankin new for this year!

First up is HARE polish The Monster. I actually was lucky enough to get the polish last year when Nikole released the Creeps collection, but it is now finally for sale again for those of you who want to pick it up (available at Llarowe and possibly from HARE polish's Etsy page (see HARE Polish's Facebook page for updates on stock in her shop). This polish is one of those that looks so blah when you first put it on, but once you add topcoat it is just magical! This is one coat of The Monster over Essie School of Hard Rocks (although it is perfectly opaque and really doesn't need to be layered, I just prefer to layer all of my glitters over a base color).

 
 
 
Next I have an oldie for you: Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains. I have had this polish for ages and have never worn it so I decided to swatch it. The pink shimmer in it is lovely. Unfortunately, there is really limited availability of this one now since it is one of the discontinued Lynnderellas, so eBay is the place to find it if you are looking for it. This is 2 coats over OPI My Pointe Exactly.
 
 
 
Next up is a polish from a newer indie brand, Oopsie Daisies. This is Mischief Night, part of her Halloween Harvest Duo (the other polish, Apple Picking, is just fall in a bottle. I will be wearing it soon!). This polish has fuchsia, orange, and purple glitter in a black jelly base. It looks absolutely perfect layered over another Halloween classic, China Glaze Mummy May I? This is 1 coat over Mummy May I? This polish is available from Oopsie Daisies Etsy Shop. Follow her Facebook page for updates.
 
 
 
 
 
Up next I have a polish from Nail Pattern Boldness called Bitches Brew. This polish is so awesome and the blue and yellow glitters are perhaps a little unexpected in a Halloween polish, but they totally work! This is 1 coat over OPI Road House Blues. Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are available in her Etsy Shop and as of this week they are available at Llarowe as well (although it looks like for now that Llarowe is only stocking core polishes from Nail Pattern Boldness, not Halloween Polishes). Follow their Facebook page for more info.
 
 
 
And last but not least, I have another Hit Polish for you called Halloween. This polish is truly Halloween in a bottle with all of the classic colors represented (orange, black, purple, and green). I think it is so fun and looks great with purple (this is one coat over Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz). These polishes are available on Hit Polish's Etsy shop and you can follow their Facebook page for updates.  
 
 

 
 
 
 
So are you guys pumped for Halloween manis like me? I have more Halloween manis and indies to share with you soon! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. These are all absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so bummed I missed out on the Monster, it's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your Halloween polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete