Sunday, October 28, 2012

Candeo Voodoo

So to continue with the Halloween indie theme, I have Candeo Voodoo for you. This polish is a gorgeous mix of large and small gunmetal metallic glitters, yellow metallic hexes, and large purple matte hexes. The formula was good and went on pretty smoothly for a chunky glitter polish. I found that it looked absolutely fantastic over OPI Chatters Me Up (which is also a dupe to Zoya Valerie/Orly Rococo a Gogo). This is one coat over OPI Chatters Me Up. I got tons of compliments on this mani so I guess it was really eye catching. I even had an old man ask "What is that you've got on your nails?" LOL!




Candeos can be purchased from Llarowe as well as from Candeo's Website. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This was my top pick from all the Halloween polishes! Sheer perfection on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was a very fun and different polish for Halloween and I love it!

      Delete