Saturday, December 22, 2012

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 18: Classic

So what is more classic than a gorgeous red jelly? Or even better...a Chanel red jelly? Oh now we are just getting fancy...

So for today's mani I chose Chanel Pirate. This is my first and only Chanel polish and I figured that if I was going to get a Chanel, I might as well get one that was classic and that I would get a lot of use out of. This is 2 coats of Chanel Pirate.

 
 
 
And then I thought...what is more classic at Christmas than a sparkly red? So I decided to add some sparkle to this mani with a Christmas gift I received from a friend: BB Couture for Men Santa's Sak. I believe this polish was from their 2010 Holiday collection. I am not always a bar glitter fan, but the use of bar glitter in this polish is amazing! It has lots of silver microglitter throughout and small holo bar glitter that just glow in the red jelly base. It is so festive!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So as you can see...I am still missing a few days but my plan is to do ugly sweater tonight, a water marble tomorrow, and then for Christmas day I am wearing CrowsToes Jingle Balls (which will be a repeat of green). If I have time tomorrow before the water marble, I might try to whip up something for Sweets and Candy, Fruit Cake, and Rudolph, but it might just have to wait until after Christmas. And I WILL do my redo of my Christmas Movie mani at some point because I think it is funny. It is inspired by my absolute favorite Christmas Movie. :D
 
 
 
Thanks for looking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment