Monday, March 25, 2013

KBShimmer Where My Peeps At?

So we had a computer virus (which involved me doing an entire system wipe and restore) so my computer time has been spotty lately. I have still be doing lots of green and spring manis so I'm going to do some catch-up posts for you guys today!

First up I have KBShimmer Where My Peeps At? This polish is AWESOME! It is so perfect for Easter and so perfect for its namesake...PEEPS!! It is a yellow crelly base with mulicolored circle glitters throughout. The formula is consistent with the other KBShimmers that I have tried and is lovely and smooth. This is 3 coats, no undies. Another yellow I love...I can't believe it!





You can purchase KBShimmer polishes from their website and they keep it stocked well, so no problems with fighting the crowds for polishes. Thanks for looking everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I have this one and LOVE it! I grabbed Lottie Dottie as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute - it reminds me of Cadbury's mini-eggs :D

    ReplyDelete