Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pahlish Still Alive over Zoya Logan

In continuing with my green theme, here is another Pahlish for you guys. Still Alive has a teal jelly base and it contains a complex mix of iridescent glitter, gold shimmer, and gold microflakes.  I decided to layer it over Zoya Logan for my mani. Still Alive is from the Portal Collection which was released back in the fall, but it is still on sale in Shannon's Etsy Shop as well as at Llarowe.




Here is Zoya Logan on its own. I'm really pleased that I picked this one up. When I first saw it, I thought maybe it was similar to Ivanka, but it is much richer and deeper than Ivanka and leans more teal. It is a beautiful forest green and the shimmer is gorgeous.





 Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like this combination a LOT! And Logan is so stunning, I have no idea why I don't own it yet.

    ReplyDelete