Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party

Hi everyone! Today is a very special day for Pretty Serious Cosmetics as they turn 1 today! Creator Kaz created a very special polish to commemorate the first birthday of Pretty Serious and their mascot Daphne called Daphne's Birthday Party. It is a multicolored mix of glitters in a clear base. I chose to do a jelly sandwich with it with one of the new L'Oreal jellies called Lilac Coolers. I did a thin, dabbed coat of Daphne's Birthday party sandwiched with the L'Oreal. The glitter is very dense and would probably be opaque in 2-3 coats, so I had to wipe the brush off a bit on the bottle and do a little dabbing to get the sparser look I was going for for the sandwich.





Congrats on a wonderful and successful year Pretty Serious!! Pretty Serious Cosmetics' polishes are available from their website as well as from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this jelly sandwich so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani, makes me want to nom your nails! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of those biscuits with the little clock faces! Anybody know what I'm talking about? Or am I making stuff up? :P anyway, your nails look pretty and nommable.

    ReplyDelete