Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Koi Pondering and Flotsam and Jetsam

Hi everyone! Today I have two polishes from Scofflaw Nail Varnish. I held off ordering for awhile (I was trying to be good!), but the lemmings overtook me and I had to pick up a few. So far I am very impressed with the uniqueness and quality of these polishes.

First up is Koi Pondering. This polish has an amazing shimmering blue base (emphasis on amazing...the shimmer is to die for) with yellow, white, and orange matte glitters. It really looks like fish swimming in sparkling water. I used 3 thin coats for my mani. It probably would have been good at two coats if I had been more careful. The formula was great and the glitters spread evenly.





Next we have Flotsam and Jetsam. This polish has a mint crelly base with a mixture of purple and teal glitters (including shards) as well as some subtle green shimmer. This polish could easily be built up on its own, but I chose to layer 2 coats over Linda Johansen Sea Mint for this mani. Once again, excellent formula and glitter coverage. 







Scofflaw Nail Varnish is available from creator Finch's Etsy Shop as well as from Llarowe. This is a newer indie brand, but definitely one worth checking out because she has some excellent polishes. Thanks for looking everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. I just got Flotsam and Jetsam in the mail the other day and I love it. It's so pretty! I also have Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete