Saturday, June 22, 2013

Favorite Layerings!

As you know, layering is sort of my thing. I usually layer ALL THE THINGS but here are my absolute favorites!

Nails Inc Belgrave Place + Clarins 230 + Cult Nails Seduction. Best. Layering. Combo. Ever.




Lush Lacquer Clowning Around over Illamasqua Nomad



Girly Bits Shift Happens over China Glaze Fancy Pants



Happy Hands Illusions, Michael over L.A. Girl Electric Coral


Model's Own Ibiza Mix over China Glaze Aquadelic, matted.


HARE Polish The Teen Queen over OPI Care to Danse?


OPI The Man with the Golden Gun over China Glaze Emerald Sparkle.


Enchanted Polish Ciao Milano over Nfu-Oh 52 over Barry M Indigo



Emily de Molly Zombie Spotting over Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Limestone



Revlon Royal + Nails Inc The Wyndham + Girly Bits Shift Happens



China Glaze Fairy Dust over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu


Sephora by OPI It's Real Gold Topcoat over Barry M Cobalt


Girly Bits Ornamental, My Dear Watson sandwiched with OPI Don't Touch My Tutu


OPI Man of La Mancha over Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle



Essie Shine of the Times over Illamasqua Noble


Jelly Sandwich with Mode Arsonist + Finger Paints Fall of Surprises + Chanel Pirate + more Finger Paints Fall of Surprises dabbed on top


OPI DS Shimmer over Nails Inc Baker Street


Revlon Royal + Red/Green Color Shifting Topcoat (Moxie's Bliss Piss) + OPI DS Shimmer


Black + Ozotic 504 + Darling Diva Polish Dreamy



My attempt at duping Magnetic Freakin Violet (2 coats Verity Deep Violet, 1 coat Finger Paints Flecked, 1 coat Nails Inc The Old Vic, 1 coat Verity Deep Violet, 1 coat Pure Ice Heart Breaker)

Sinful Hottie over Illamasqua Stance



CND Raspberry Sparkle over Essie Sew Psyched (layer duping of RBL Halcyon)


CND Violet Shimmer over OPI Fly (RBL Aqua Lily dupeing)


Nfu-Oh 51 over Revlon Royal


Max Factor Fantasy Fire over Claire's Magic



Zoya Mimi + Lynnderella Golden Rules + Verity Deep Violet


Ozotic 518 over OPI Royal Rajah Ruby



Hope you enjoyed some of my favorites! Thanks for looking! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow - these layers look brilliant!
    I have one or two of these, so I will have to try the combos out - this has given me so many great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://londonvarnish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you so much!! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. I have just died and gone to layering heaven!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic layering combinations!

    ReplyDelete