Friday, August 2, 2013

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks

Hi everyone! Today I have another polish from Lush Lacquer's neon line for you called Glowsticks. I remember when they first posted a bottle shot of this polish on Facebook, I knew I had to have it. It is so much fun! It is a mixture of yellow, pink, and blue neon translucent glitters with sparse blue bar glitters. Due to the translucent nature of the neon glitters, these polishes look best layered over a light base or else they don't pop. I layered 2 coats of Glowsticks over Wet N Wild Teal Slowly and See.






Here is a quick swatch of Wet N Wild Teal Slowly and See on its own (2 coats, no topcoat). The formula was very nice on this and the color is gorgeous. This is from the summer Pop Art collection from Wet N Wild that is all bright creme polishes. Special thanks to cactus2342 and willruetheday on MakeupAlley for explaining to me the meaning of this polish name because I was perplexed. It is a pun on the name of a Velvet Underground song Peel Slowly and See and Andy Warhol was their manager (I am no expert in art or music history, so I was glad someone could explain it to me!). I purchased this at Walgreens and there was a full display for the Pop Art Collection.  



Lush Lacquer is available from creators' Karin and Lexi's Etsy StoreThanks for looking everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment