Monday, August 26, 2013

Two Pinks: Zoya Miranda and China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts

Hi everyone! I have a bit of a mani backlog to share with you, so I thought I would combine a few manis into one post. Here are two pinks that I have worn recently, Zoya Miranda and China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts.

Zoya Miranda is another from the Pixie Dust line (this one from the summer collection). I picked it up on a whim when I was at Ulta one day when I realized I was crazy for the Pixie Dust finish. It isn't my favorite that I have tried (as far as color), but it is nice. The color is a rosy pink with silver glitter in the Pixie Dust textured finish. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. No issues to note on the formula (it seems pretty much on par with the others in the line).






China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts is a neon pink jelly from China Glaze's summer collection. I ADORE the color of this polish and decided to wear it on its own. I did not find the formula to be problematic, it was pretty much on par with most of the more opaque jellies that I own. I used 3 coats for this mani. I do recommend letting the coats dry a bit in between (I find that if I did one coat and then let everything dry for about 5 minutes I had no issues.) I find the first photo to be the most color accurate. 




I still have several manis to go before I'm caught up! I hope you guys don't mind the (slightly) excessive posting! 

1 comment: