Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Hands I Just Blue Myself

Hi everyone! I have a Happy Hands polish today...another one from the Arrested Development collection: I Just Blue Myself. I love that show so much and when I see this polish I can just picture Tobias in his blue face paint saying accidentally inappropriate things. :D

For this mani, I layered 2 coats of I Just Blue Myself over Nails Inc Baker Street. I loved this combo so much! Baker Street has this weird ability to be so blue that it almost looks purple at times (and this is impossible to capture in pictures) and I Just Blue Myself really popped over it.  The combo of matte, metallic, and holographic blue glitters gives I Just Blue Myself a lot of depth and interest. This was an extremely bright and happy mani that I didn't want to take off.






Happy Hands polishes are available from creator Kristi's Big Cartel shop as well as at her Etsy ShopFor international customers, Happy Hands polishes are also available from Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's Signatures, and Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a perfect combo! I have a bunch of new Happy Hands polishes from my first order that I need to wear, but now I'm thinking I want this one too. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete