Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jade Mystic Gold over Black + Stamping

Hi everyone! I received Jade Mystic Gold agessss ago as a gift and at the time I remember seeing a swatch of it over black that took my breath away. I had grand intentions of doing it then, but I totally forgot about it and it crossed my mind again yesterday. I remember a specific Bundle Monster plate (201) that I had used back during Christmas last year that I wanted to stamp over it with and I ADORED the result. So this is 1 coat of Jade Mystic Gold over black stamped with black using Bundle Monster plate 201. I think it looks so regal and elegant!






You can purchase Jade holographic polishes from Llarowe and Ninja Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Maybe one day I'll stick my toe in the world of stamping.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete