Thursday, September 19, 2013

Polish Revolution What Alice Found

Hi everyone! I've been saving this Polish Revolution polish for fall because I think the colors are so warm and cozy, especially over the layering choice I picked out. Polish Revolution What Alice Found is from the How Curious collection (inspired by Alice in Wonderland) and it is a mixture of find burgundy and gold glitter with fine pink holographic glitter. The formula is nice and dense and I used 1 coat over American Apparel Berry for my manicure. Doesn't this combo just scream fall?





Polish Revolution polishes can be found at creator Lauryn's Etsy Shop as well as at Shoppe Eclecticco and Edgy Polish. Lauryn is having a sale right now in her Etsy Shop, so be sure to check it out if you are looking to pick up some Polish Revolutions. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I actually just bought it, along with the other two Alice themed polishes. I can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete