Friday, September 13, 2013

SpaRitual Earth Matters with CrowsToes Frog's Breath Accents

Hi everyone! I have a very special polish to show you today...one I have been lusting after for AGES and never thought I would get my paws on. SpaRitual Earth Matters was part of the limited edition Love Your Planet Duo released for Earth Day back in 2011. I remember it was when I was first getting into nail polish and I couldn't fathom paying that much for two polishes (I think it was $20 for the set) and I wasn't terribly into green polish at that point. My how times have changed...

SO...recently...I received an amazing and thoughtful gift from my friend Kristy and it was a decant of her precious bottle of Earth Matters! I was SO excited because it is impossible to find these days...even for large sums of money. It just ISN'T OUT THERE. Eeee...so excited. So here is the fabulous SpaRitual Earth Matters at two coats. It's hard to capture the fabulousness in pictures.






Then I added accent nails with another one of my favorite polishes: CrowsToes Frog's Breath






It exceeded all expectations! I'm totally smitten with it! Thanks again to the fabulous Kristy for her amazing gift. Now if I can just find a full sized bottle so that I'm never in danger of running out! Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You make it look so lovely ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich and dense in color! I never thought I was a fan of green polishes until I counted 7!! How does that happen? Anyway, very pretty.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete