Saturday, December 14, 2013

Smitten Polish You Saucy Minx

Hi everyone! Today I have a stunner from Smitten Polish's new Love Actually Collection for Winter 2013. You Saucy Minx is a bright blurple jelly (it really leans purple in most lights, but some it definitely looks blue) with red/green/gold color shifting shimmer. Since it is a jelly you can either choose to layer it over a darker color to make the shimmer pop or it was great at 3 coats on its own, which is how I wore it for this mani. As you can see, it is perfectly wonderful and shifty without layering.



 
 And here it is outdoors. You can see how vibrant the base color is much better here.



Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Etsy shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook for updates on restocks and new collections. Noelie announced on Facebook that the Love Actually Collection is due to restock next week sometime on Etsy, so be sure to check in for exact dates and times. Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Is it similar to Darling Diva Ringer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I actually don't have Ringer so I'm not sure. I was thinking that Ringer was more sheer and meant to be used as a topcoat, but I could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. I think you're right about that. I haven't used mine yet but just looking at it you can tell it's pretty sheer. I like that the Smitten can be worn alone. I think I'm going to get it. It's just too gorgeous to pass up.

      Delete