Saturday, January 18, 2014

Darling Diva Polish Space Beetle

Hi everyone! Today I have an oldie but goodie from Darling Diva Polish called Space Beetle. This polish was created to as a holographic version of Hard Candy Beetle/Orly Space Cadet. It has a very dense glass-flecked shimmer that shifts from plum/mauve/green/gold (much like beetle wings) with the addition of a holographic flame. I really prefer to wear this one layered, so I layered 2 coats over Sinful Colors In the Mist (a medium sage green creme). It such a crazy blingy polish, you really have to see it in person to appreciate all that is going on here. Space Beetle is now discontined, but creator Carrie did realease a very short run of it a few weeks back when she found some of the pigment hidden away.






Darling Diva Polish is available in creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

1 comment:

  1. I'd been wanting this polish for quite some time and I finally bought it a few months ago when I heard it was going to be discontinued. I'm glad I got it because it's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete