Saturday, January 4, 2014

Evolving Mani Featuring Contrary Polish, Indigo Bananas, and Darling Diva Polish

Hi everyone! Today I have a mani today that evolved over the course of a day or two. Sometimes these don't turn out well, but this one was gorgeous at every stage!


I started out with Contrary Polish Greenhouse, a gorgeous blue jelly with golden shimmer which gives the polish an overall green appearance. The formula was excellent (in true Contrary fashion) and two coats gave great coverage.




Next I decided to layer a beautiful glass flecked duochrome polish from Indigo Bananas called Anansi. Anansi shifts from vibrant green to purple. I used 1 coat over Greenhouse for this mani. Just gorgeous!





Finally, I received a beauty in the mail from Darling Diva Polish called Happy Wife, Happy Life (such truth in that name) and I couldn't resist putting it on top to see what would happen. It has tiny color shifting glitters in a clear base. They shift from turquoise to pinky purple to gold. This combination was absolutely stunning!




 

Contrary Polish can be purchased direct from creator Carrie (details are on her blog) or they are available from several e-tailers including Llarowe (US), Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), Norway Nails (Norway), and Rainbow Connection (UK).

Indigo Bananas polishes are available from their Etsy Shop as well as from Edgy Polish (Sweden) and Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore). Be sure to follow Indigo Bananas on their official websiteFacebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter to see many amazing swatches and keep up-to-date on new collections, restocks, etc.

Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is inspiring, I should try this with similar polishes. Like I wonder what will happen when I use Contrary 18th and Vine, and later put a Darlung Diva multi chrome holo over it....I don't have any Indigo Bananas yet. I have a bunch in my Etsy cart, just need to pull the trigger...soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layering....beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete