Sunday, May 18, 2014

Darling Diva Polish I Hate Pink with Stamped Roses

Hi everyone! Today I have the mani I wore a week ago for Mother's Day. I'm SO behind! I have a backlog of manis to post that I will get to over the next few days. I started off with a base of Darling Diva Polish I Hate Pink. I'm going to do some regular swatches of it soon because it is just too gorgeous! It is a medium pink holographic with strong metallic pink flake shimmer. The shimmer is amazing! I thought roses would be good for Mother's Day, so I stamped using Essie Penny Talk and BM-323.



Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

No comments:

Post a Comment