Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pink for Mean Girls! piCture pOlish Electric Dream

Hi everyone! I just had to do something for the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls since it is one of the greatest movies EVER! I actually did this yesterday on the proper anniversary, but I didn't have time to get it posted. For my mani, I started off with a base of piCture pOlish Electric Dream. To make it even more fun and girly (and worthy of The Plastics) I stamped on a gold leopard print design using Bundle Monster plate BM-221 and a gold chrome from The Face Shop.

picture-polish-electric-dream

Here is piCture pOlish Electric Dream on its own. It is a corally pink jelly with golden shimmer and holo shards. The formula is just perfect and is completely opaque in 2 coats. I haven't found a piCture pOlish with these holo bits that I don't love. 

picture-polish-electric-dream

picture-polish-electric-dream

picture-polish-electric-dream

piCture pOlish products are available from their website based out of Australia. They do ship internationally and details about their shipping policies are available on their shipping page. piCture pOlish also has international stockists located all over the world. I have personally ordered from Llarowe, Overall Beauty, and Harlow & Co., but a complete list of stockists is located on piCture pOlish's network page. Also, be sure to check out their Everyday Deals section to score awesome deals on polishes! 

To keep up with all of the new happenings at piCture pOlish, be sure to follow them on Facebook,PinterestInstagramTwitterGoogle+, and You Tube.

1 comment: