Friday, August 22, 2014

Pahlish Bespoke Batch Spam! And a Special Bespoke Batch Event!

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! For my third and final "Pahlishes you must have in August" post of the month, I give you an EXTRA SPECIAL edition! I'm sure you Pahlish fans out there know that for the past few months, Shannon has been putting out limited batches at each Friday restock called Bespoke Batches. I've been actively purchasing these babies since she started, and I have quite a collection of them now. I even jokingly told Shannon once that I wanted to do a blog post about them, but I felt so terrible about doing it because it would be like "Oh look how amazing these are...but too bad, you can't haz!" Well, by popular demand, Shannon has decided to have a special Bespoke Batch event this Friday and Saturday where she has brought back some of the most popular ones that have been released and she is offering them for pre-order! In edition, she is also including her Cosmoprof Vegas exclusive for pre-order! Isn't that exciting news? So naturally, I have ALL of the ones that she is offering except for the Vegas exclusive, so I'm going to share them with you today!

Wish of a Golden Fish is a goldfish orange linear holo with red metallic flakes. I looooove orange holos and the flakes in this one make it super special. They don't show up well in photographs, but in real life they add a ton of dimension and interest to this polish that make it look fab in all lights. 



Sarey's Berry is a %*#ng impossible purple to photograph! To say that these swatches are not color accurate is the understatement of the year! The color of it reminds of of China Glaze Flying Dragon (original). It is a neon purple (so it leans more warm pink than these colors show - the middle picture gets the closest) with translucent white flakies and blue flake shimmer. It is stunning, just stunning. Sarah from Samarium's Swatches has some pictures that are more close to the real color, but I would say it is just a touch darker than hers (but she got MUCH closer than me...it's impossible, I tell you!)




Over the Rhone is a midnight blue jelly with silver flakes and shimmer. Pretty much every other "starry night" polish just totally pales in comparison to this one. It is amazing. The silver flakes here really set it apart from all of the others and make it truly spectacular.


 

Moment in Amber consists of a metallic copper flakes in a holo base. This is probably my favorite Bespoke Batch ever (so far). It is so sparkly and gorgeous! I actually wore it yesterday and I just couldn't take it off so I'm still wearing it.



Lambrusco is a deep berry holo with violet and red flake shimmer. Such a sexy polish! The flakes are insane in this polish too and really flash in real life. I mean...who doesn't need a polish like this in their life? And it's perfect for fall too!

 

According to Pahlish's Facebook post, there will be two preorder windows for these Bespoke Batches:
-Friday August 22nd from 7pm central to 8pm central
-Saturday August 23rd from 10am central to 11am central

They also note that since these are pre-order polishes, they will take up to 2 weeks to ship. 

Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment