Friday, November 7, 2014

Literary Lacquers Rebecca Collection (My Picks)

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have two gorgeous polishes from Literary Lacquers' Rebecca Collection. There were actually three polishes in this collection and I'm already kicking myself for only picking up two. All of the polishes in this collection are linear holos with those amazing holographic glitters that made me fall in love with Literary Lacquers.


Je Reviens is a deep teal linear holo with holographic glitters. Formula was top notch and spread smoothly and easily with great coverage in 2 coats or 3 thin coats (I did 3 coats for good measure). I love that this teal is deep and mysterious and it almost has a murky quality to it. Such a gorgeous shade!




Rebecca, Always Rebecca is an eggplant purple linear holo with holographic glitters. Again, formula was excellent and I used 3 thin coats for this mani. This polish has warm undertones that make it such a cozy purple. I adore this polish and I stared at my nails constantly when I was wearing it because of the sparkle. The holo glitters pop so well against the deep colors in this collection.




Literary Lacquers can be purchased from creator Amy's Etsy Shop. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on restocks and new collections (and of course to see lots of pretty swatches!). The Rebecca Collection is available for purchase now, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment