Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas...Ends Up on Facebook

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish that I've had on my "to wear" list for ages. Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas...Ends Up on Facebook was created as an exclusive for Cosmoprof 2013 and Pam sold it in her shop as a limited edition. She re-released a newer version of it briefly in 2014 along with her 2014 Cosmoprof exclusive and I finally snagged it then, so I have the 2014 version that I'm showing you today.

Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas...Ends Up on Facebook is a muted plummy purple scattered holo that has accents of blue/purple and red/green color shifting glitters. When it's in direct sun, the color looks deeper and richer and the sparkles aren't as noticable, but when you are in lower light, the color looks a bit more muted and the glitters sparkle like crazy! Formula was excellent and it was perfect at 2 coats. Even though this is purple, the muted nature of it made it feel like a super cool palette cleanser for me. I didn't want to take it off! Unfortunately, as I mentioned, this was a limited edition polish so it is no longer available in the Girly Bits shop. If you happen upon someone selling one though, I highly recommend it!





Girly Bits Cosmetics' polishes are available from creator Pam's online shop as well as from several other e-tailers that you can find hereBe sure to follow Girly Bits on Facebook and Instagram for news about restocks and new collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment