Friday, March 27, 2015

Birthday Streamers featuring KBShimmer Oh Splat!

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! It's my birthday! I decided that I would go full-on cheesy birthday this year for my mani (since I'm just a mere child of 31). I recently (FINALLY) acquired a classic KBShimmer, Oh Splat! As soon as it arrived I knew I would wear it for my birthday because it was perfectly festive for the occasion. For my birthday mani, I started off with 3 coats of Oh Splat! (perfect crelly formula, per KBShimmer's usual standards). Then I used a fine brush and painted on the "streamers" using acrylic paints (inspired by The Nailasaurus' Waterfall Method, just a little more messy). I thought it turned out super cute and it was easy peasy! I never managed to post my birthday mani last year, so I made sure to plan a little better this time around.






Alright, I'm off to eat cake all day...thanks for looking everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment