Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Art of Witchcraft

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have one of my recent purchases from Color4Nails to show you and it is a beauty from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. This past year, Femme Fatale did a little revamping of their brand with new bottles and collections and I feel like they are really on their A-game with some of the refined beauties I have been seeing in recent releases. Today I have Art of Witchcraft, which is from their Snow White Collection. This collection, their new White Witch collection and a few other Femme Fatales were actually restocked today at Color4Nails (I MAY have picked up 2 more!). 



Femme Fatale Cosmetics Art of Witchcraft has a blue jelly base filled with silver holo, fuchsia, and teal microglitters, and red/green color shifting shimmer. The formula on this baby was really nice to work with, and I was shocked that it built up to opacity in just 2 coats The shimmer in this is predominantly red with just a hint of green in some lights. The glitters just sparkle and shimmer in the gorgeous base. Everything about this polish is just amazing and it is definitely going on my favorite polishes of the year list!





It reminded of a galaxy, so I decided to do some simple starry stamping using Pueen Buffet plate 60 and China Glaze Millennium. I LOVED the way it turned out!



Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes are available from their website as well as Color4Nails and a few other international distributors (a full list is on their site). Be sure to check out their new collections (Snow White and White Witch), because they are stunners! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment