Friday, June 26, 2015

Pahlish June "Through Tulgey Wood" Duo

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Sorry for being a bit absent this week, I just took a little blogging breather. I have been swatching a lot this week, so you can expect lots of good stuff coming up! I wanted to share the Pahlish June Duo with you before it is discontinued so that you would have a chance to pick it up if you haven't yet. This is another duo that is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and this one is inspired by the Tulgey Wood. This makes me think a lot of Lewis Carroll's nonsensical "Jabberwocky" poem from his Alice in Wonderland works, which is one of my favorites, so I made sure to grab this duo.

Very Good Advice is a soft grey creme with scattered gunmetal speckles and violet/blue glassfleck shimmer. Formula was excellent and easy to work with with full opacity at 2 coats. This is a very lovely grey which I found immensely flattering. The shimmer is a bit shy (especially in my pictures) but just adds a bit of interest to the creamy base.



Mome Raths is a scattered holographic topper filled with ultra chrome flakies in pink and purple as well as large silver flakies. This had an excellent flakie density at 1 coats over the base color, Very Good Advice. I love the soft mix of color of the metallic flakies in this one and they coordinate perfectly with the grey base. Another fantastic monthly duo (because you know, I gotta catch 'em all!) and a great way to round out the Alice-inspired Pahlishes.





Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and Instagram  for details about restocks (they are Sundays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment