Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Falling Into Fall: Delush Polish Girl of Many Faces

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a brand new Delush Polish from their recently released Dames of Thrones Collection. As you might have guessed, this collection is based on the leading female characters from the series Game of Thrones. I picked up two from this collection and I have the first one to share with you today.

Girl of Many Faces is a dusty chocolate brown jelly filled with various shades of autumnal micro glitters including bronze, red, gold, and iridescent as well as gold flake shimmer. Formula was nice and easy to work with and I used 3 thin coats for full coverage. This polish screamed fall to me and I really love unique brown polishes so it was a must have. The glittery depth of this jelly is stunning! This polish is based on the character Arya Stark from Game of Thrones, and I must say she is one of my favorite female characters on the show, though I wouldn't want to screw with her and end up on her "list".






Delush Polish can be purchased from their online shop as well as from these authorized retailers. Be sure to follow them on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest for product updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment